Aussie World is the Sunshine Coast’s only theme park and home to over 30 rides and attractions. Also the site of Queensland most photographed pub and our growing retail village, we pride ourselves on providing experiences that include something for everyone.
Aussie World can be found at the gateway to the Sunshine Coast, just 50 minutes north of Brisbane, 20 minutes from the Sunshine Coast Airport and 15 minutes from the tourist hubs of Mooloolaba and Caloundra.
Boasting up to six unique and versatile functions spaces, we have played host to an indoor beach party with live bands, bush dances under the stars, key note speaker events, tradeshows with park rides and everything in between.
We pride ourselves on creating experiences limited only by your imagination. FUN’S Our Thing!
- The Shed – The most unique and agile venue space available on the Sunshine Coast, perfect for a range of events from cocktail to a themed gala dinner. The Shed boasts inbuilt high-tech audio and lighting, WiFi, function bar, and break-out spaces. 50-1100 capacity configurations
- Central – is an elegant marquee located right in the middle of Aussie World. Soak up the atmosphere whilst enjoying our new stage and landscaped gardens. Central is also equipped with its own stage complete with AV Lighting and own bar.
- Café –Take your guests far, far away and experience your event at one of the most uniquely themed venues on the Sunshine Coast. The Café is great for a range of functions and events and is host to AV, catering, pop-up bar and even its own ice cream parlour! 100 – 200 pax
- Pub – Our mezzanine levels can be privately hired for small groups meetings and lunches. Capacity 10 – 30.
- Exclusive, after hours access to our iconic 15 acre Aussie World theme park can be included to add an extra fun experience to your meeting. Serve your guest beverages on our Ferris Wheel overlooking the Sunshine Coast and Glass House Mountains, or get the boss on the dodgems!
Aussie World has extensive experience in catering for group requirements from fun to formal, small or large, simple or sophisticated, indoors or outdoors, sit down or stand up. Options include, canapés, platters, BBQ, buffet, spit roast, alternate drop or a menu tailored to your requirements with particular attention to dietary needs. Aussie World can cater for groups from 5 to 3000+. Breakfast, lunch or dinner, and everything in between, our hospitality team will deliver world class catering services to your guests.
We pride ourselves on delivering a high level of experience and long lasting memories. Aussie World has a range of popular packages for your group, or let’s talk about tailoring an experience your team won’t forget! Popular programs include:
- Guinness World Records
- Casino Nights
- The Amazing Race
- Go Team (High-tech treasure hunt)
- Moodboard – Whisky Wisdom
- Beer & Wine experience
Aussie World is centrally located on the Bruce Highway with easy access to Caloundra, Maroochydore and Noosa. Only 15 minutes to Sunshine Coast Airport and 50 minutes north of Brisbane Airport.