Looking to escape the concrete jungle with your next conference or host a group event with a twist? Australia Zoo is nestled on over 110 acres of natural Australian bushland with unique locations to host your special events, business incentives, functions, conferences or meetings.
Start your day with a delicious breakfast or close a conference with cocktails under the stars! Be sure to visit Africa, where guests can take in spectacular views of giraffes, rhinos and zebras and get up close with mischievous meerkats. Catch all the slithering, swooping, jaw-snapping action of our Wildlife Warriors show with snakes, birds and crocs LIVE in the Mount Franklin Crocoseum. Australia Zoo is your ultimate wildlife destination so come on, go WILD with us for your next special event or business function!
- Great location – inside the world famous Australia Zoo, Home of the Crocodile Hunter Steve Irwin
- Full access to the Australia Zoo throughout the day (9am – 5pm) or exclusive after hours use of event venue space for private events
- Catering available
- Free parking – over 3,000 car spaces
- Accessible facilities available
- Audio visual equipment available on request (excluding laptops)
- Room flexibility
- Data projector and screen
- Electronic whiteboard
- High speed wireless internet access
- Flip-chart (no paper supplied
Please note – you will need to supply your own laptop.
|Australia Zoo Wildlife Hospital Conference Centre||40||30||–||–||24||24||–||91|
Australia Zoo is centrally located on Steve Irwin Way with easy access to Caloundra, Maroochydore and Noosa. Only 30 minutes to the Sunshine Coast Airport and 45 minutes north of Brisbane Airport.