The Ginger Factory offers a range of truly unique venues all set amongst the backdrop of beautiful subtropical gardens. The six venues support creative and tailored options, which include indoor settings to exclusive use of one of the stunning garden venues. From business meetings, dinner and cocktail parties, breakfast, morning or afternoon teas, our dedicated onsite team will work closely with you to ensure your occasion is memorable. As a popular tourist attraction, the Ginger Factory is centrally located and just a couple of minutes off the Bruce Highway. There is ample car and coach parking making the Ginger Factory the perfect location for your next event or conference.
- Six function venues including an undercover weatherproof piazza suitable for up to 300 cocktail.
- Television, DVD, and AV equipment including data projector and screen.
- Fully equipped onsite catering team.
- Delegates can experience the onsite Factory Tour with ginger tasting, Super Bee live bee show with honey sampling, ride ‘Moreton’ the 115 year old Ginger Train, go ‘Overboard’ on a meandering boat ride and shop in the heritage style village of Ginger Town.
- Complimentary WiFi, plenty of car parking and coach access.
Able to cater for small or large groups, the focus at the Ginger Factory is on modern Australian cuisine in either a subtropical garden setting, under the stars, by the lily pond, or within your own private function room or venue. The Ginger Factory has talented chefs on site who feature the region’s best produce, including ginger which adds variety and zing to any meal. Catering packages include:
- Half day and full day delegate packages
- Breakfast, morning and afternoon tea
- Lunch and dinner, two or three courses available
- Cocktail, sit down or buffet style
The Ginger Factory is fully licenced with a large selection of wine and beer available, including our very own award winning Buderim Ginger Beer products. Your tastebuds will be delighted with what the Ginger Factory has to offer and with our onsite professional, experienced and friendly team, your dining experience here will be one to remember.
For a different, unique and very memorable experience, consider offering your delegates or group one of our onsite tours:
- A true paddock-to-plate experience! Discover how fresh ginger makes it from the factory to places all around the world. View the factory floor from above and then taste why the Ginger Factory has the The Worlds Finest Ginger™
- Experience the fascinating world of the honeybee as the Ginger Factory’s bee-keepers share the hidden secrets of the hive in the Super Bee live bee show.
- Follow the Gingerbread Man around the world and go ‘Overboard’ on a fantastic meandering water adventure ride.
- Hop on board ‘Moreton’, the much loved historic ginger train and take a journey through the beautiful and exotic subtropical gardens of the Ginger Factory while hearing about the interesting history of Yandina and the local ginger industry.
The Ginger Factory also has great shopping facilities perfect for browsing through unique gift lines.
The Ginger Factory is not only one of the Sunshine Coast’s tourist attractions it can also offer great corporate gifts to suit any delegate. There range includes but is not limited to Buderim Ginger, bath and beauty products, gourmet food products and hampers, homewares, souvenirs, honey and other locally produced items.
|Open Air Terrace||100||–||80||64||–||–||100||100|