Novotel Sunshine Coast Resort is one of the largest and most adaptable conference venues in Queensland, offering a desirable Sunshine Coast location surrounded by beach, river and natural bushland the resort is positioned as a top destination in Australia for corporate, lifestyle, sporting and leisure guests.
Introducing the Sunshine Coast’s newest event destination, with the purpose built building “Minyama” completed in May 2019 to complete the Sunshine Coast Convention Centre (SCCC). The Sunshine Coast Convention Centre is the ultimate conference and event destination, located within the natural beauty of bushland and beach at the award winning Novotel Sunshine Coast Resort.
The brand new build is over 1,500 sq metres comfortably accommodating a 1,500 delegate capacity to conference and when combined with the existing “Wandiny” room equates to a total convention centre capacity of more than 2,500 delegates conferencing.
With conference and accommodation facilities for up to 1,400 guests within resort facilities and a total of 3,000+ with the new convention centre it is one of the most versatile venues to work with. From exclusive use of our lagoon beaches, to wide open space on our purpose built sporting field or function rooms floating on water, your events will be truly memorable. Let our in-house professionals help you with themed dinners, audio-visual presentations, custom built conference apps, or personalised team building sessions. We have it all!
Our friendly, professional team is available to help organise your conference or event and we have a range of all inclusive conference packages as well as tailored packages to suit your requirements. We will ensure your conference to be an exciting and memorable occasion for your delegates.
Novotel Sunshine Coast Resort and the Sunshine Coast Convention Centre conference venues and services include:
- 3,300 square metres of space in the new Minyama Room
- 10 dedicated function rooms with resort facilities
- 6 unique outdoor event spaces
- 10-3,000 delegates
- 373 accommodation rooms
- 16 Overwater lagoon suites
- Competition size NRL Field
- Competition size AFL Field
- 2 Deluxe Overwater Bungalows
- The Grand Overwater Bungalow
- In-house AV company- AV Partners
- Menus to your specific requirements
- Onsite team building programs
- Extensive partner programs to facilitate the entertainment of delegate’s family members
- Golf packages
- Dedicated team onsite to assist with every aspect of your conference
- Sola Bar & Restaurant
- Deli Cafe
- Complimentary car parking
- Swimming pool & spa
- Pilates Studio
When it comes to enjoying the comforts of home along with the in-room amenities of Australia’s best 4-star resorts, Novotel Sunshine Coast Resort is the first choice of accommodation for Sunshine Coast holidays, group getaways and conferences.
Blending contemporary style and design with the kid-friendly comforts every family needs, Novotel Sunshine Coast Resort boasts 373 rooms and suite accommodation, including Resort Rooms and One/ Two-Bedroom Suites, transformed Executive Rooms, and beautifully appointed Overwater Bungalows including the new Deluxe and Grand Bungalows. All feature light, soothing colours and plush fabrics to create a warm and welcoming space to unwind and relax.
Novotel Sunshine Coast Resort features a variety of dining options, including a Sola Bar and Restaurant offering buffet breakfast and dinners plus an all day dining menu, the deli café and a take-away food outlet.
You will enjoy the mix of style, sophistication and fun. Like the rest of our Sunshine Coast resort, the dining experience is fun, relaxed and refreshing.
- Sola Restaurant: Sola Restaurant has a relaxing outlook to the pool and the resorts private lagoon offering; daily buffet breakfast and themed seasonal buffet dinners.
- Sola Bar: Sola Bar a little slice of Sicily on the Sunshine Coast. Come delight in an abundance of Sicillian flavour and charm and sip fragrant cocktails by the pool. Surprise and delight your taste buds with a cornucopia of authentic Italian granitas from the menu. Relax on the deck overlooking the pool and lagoon waters and enjoy great live entertainment and Happy Hour daily from 3pm to 4pm.
- Sola Takeaway: Sola Takeaway allows you to grab your favourite Sola Bar All Day Dining menu options and head down to the beach or go back to eat and relax in the privacy of your room.
- Deli Cafe- Deli Café sells all your essential items and incorporates a coffee shop, bottle shop, convenience and gift store.
About our Chef:
With 30+ years of five-star experience, Executive Chef Murray completed his apprenticeship at the Sydney Opera House before embarking on an international career. His most recent position was as Executive Chef at Sofitel Krabi Phokeethra Resort Golf & Spa in Thailand. He is passionate about award winning local produce and loves our local providores “The art of cooking is a lot like being an artist – you have to know trends. I always keep applying my own recipes and cooking methods straight out of Modern Food.” Murray’s philosophy forms the inspiration for every menu
Onsite group activities
Novotel Sunshine Coast Resort works with a number of dedicated professionals to assist with all of your event requirements.
|Arrivals lounge (SCCC)||400||250||300||–||–||–||400||420|
|Lily’s on the Lagoon||250||150||220||176||–||64||300||305|
|The Water Lily Room||130||90||110||88||50||45||180||175|
|The Fire Lily Room||100||60||80||56||30||25||120||130|
Just five minutes from the Sunshine Coast airport and 112km north of Brisbane International Airport, Novotel Sunshine Coast Resort is nestled between the Maroochy River and the Pacific Ocean, offering a pristine beachside location for exploring the best Sunshine Coast attractions, activities and things to do.