With the onsite Reflections restaurant and bar, newly renovated state-of-the-art conference and meeting facilities, Oaks Oasis Resort is the perfect location for dining, conferences and events. Conference facilities include six conference rooms, seating for up to 250 delegates with onsite AV equipment, flexible catering and day delegate packages.
The resort is set amongst 10 acres of landscaped palm gardens with the main restaurant surrounded by a tranquil waterlily filled lagoon. Oaks Oasis Resort provides guests with a variety of accommodation styles and an extensive array of resort facilities. The resort is located metres from the clear ocean waters of Golden Beach, within a short walking distance to local cafes, shops and restaurants along Bulcock Beach and the main street of Caloundra.
- Facilities can accommodate up to 250 people in four air-conditioned conference rooms
- Assortment of day delegate packages available
- State of the art technical equipment with additional equipment available on request
- Standard conference equipment includes whiteboard, data projector and flipchart
- Additional features include projector, projector screen, laptop, Radio microphone- lapel, sound system & speakers x 2, conference phones and wireless internet
Our extensive range of accommodation options, including newly refurbished hotel, studio, one and two bedroom apartments, and two and three bedroom villas, are equipped with everything you need to enjoy your Sunshine Coast conference, such as reverse cycle air conditioning, cable TV, Wi-Fi internet access, large open plan living areas and with all except our hotel rooms having a kitchen or kitchenette.
- Reflections restaurant and bar at resort
- Kiosk and bar at Waterpark
|Board & State||65||50||80||64||20||–||110||136|
|Verandah & State||200||100||160||128||–||–||190||207|
Oaks Oasis Resort is located in Caloundra about a 20 minutes drive from Sunshine Coast Airport and approx. 60 minutes from Brisbane Airport