With breathtaking views of the heritage listed Glasshouse Mountains and across to the Pacific Ocean, The Pelican Waters Resort sets the perfect backdrop for unique conferences, impressive corporate events and golf days.
The 4.5 star Resort offers state of the art meeting facilities and wonderful indoor and outdoor space for conferences, breakout sessions, cocktail parties and special dinners. Catering for up to 350 in our grand ballroom, choose from eight modern and thoughtfully appointed meeting rooms, many with floor to ceiling windows offering plenty of natural light.
Any leisure time? Guests can enjoy a round of golf on the Greg Norman designed championship golf course, unwind in The Sebel Pelican Waters Day Spa or simply relax around the resort pool. Alternatively, we can offer a range of fun and exciting team building activities or visits to local attractions Aussie World, Big Kart Track and Australia Zoo, all within a short distance from the resort.
For something totally unique, reserve our exclusive Private Dining Room offering an exceptional degustation dining experience for 10 special guests.
Whatever you choose to do our friendly and professional Conference Team will tailor an exclusive package for your budget and help make your event a great success!
- State of the art meeting facilities
- Eleven meeting rooms catering from 10 – 350 delegates
- Indoor and outdoor meeting areas
- Exhibit space
- Team building activities
- Professional on site event coordinators
- Complimentary underground car parking available for conference guests
- Free WiFi
Our contemporary accommodation includes resort rooms, one bedroom suites with kitchenettes and two bedroom self-contained apartments. All rooms open onto private balconies with spectacular views across the golf course to the magnificent Glasshouse Mountains and surrounding coastline.
- Resort pool with heated 25m lap pool
- Tennis courts
- Greg Norman designed championship golf course
- The Sebel Pelican Waters Day Spa
- Fully equipped gymnasium and fitness centre
- Restaurant and Bar with al fresco terrace
- 24 hour reception desk
- Hairdressing salon
- Complimentary undercover parking for hotel guests
|Private Dining room||–||–||–||–||10||–||–||16|
The Pelican Waters Resort is situated just a 60 minute drive from Brisbane International and Domestic Airports, 35 minutes from Sunshine Coast Airport and only minutes from the Sunshine Coast beaches.