Sofitel Noosa Pacific Resort is bringing French chic to Noosa and we look forward to taking you on a journey to create your Magnifique experience. From an enriched sense of arrival, the art of wellness and the finest in gastronomy, our team will add imagination and passion to your event through Inspired Meetings, where attention to detail is what makes the difference. Embracing the essence of Noosa, complemented by classic French techniques and tailored experiences we look forward to welcoming you. Enjoy the flexibility of seven meeting rooms, all with natural light and a dedicated onsite team to ensure your event is a success.
- Over 720 square metres of versatile meeting space
- Seven flexible meeting rooms all with natural light
- Outdoor Lilly Pond Terrace perfect for car launches and exhibitions
- Dedicated onsite technical team
- High speed wireless internet in all function spaces
- Dedicated meeting and event team
Inspired by nature and designed for comfort, our 176 guest studios, suites and villas make you feel welcome the moment you arrive. All rooms boast private balconies with views of Noosa Village, Noosa River, the Resort Pool or the Pacific Ocean and beyond. Featuring either a king size bed or two doubles all rooms are a minimum of 55 square metres. Enjoy high speed internet access, in room dining and kitchenettes.
Pull up a chair, savour the flavours and enjoy coastal dining at its best at Noosa Beach House Peter Kuruvita or find a sunny spot, sit back and indulge in a little people watching on Hastings Street at Noosa Beach House Bar. Share the relaxed atmosphere of the River Lounge for great cocktails and sunset views over the Noosa River. Our Water’s Edge pool bar is the perfect place for a snack and your favourite beverage.
Onsite group activities
- Cocktail Master Class & Tasting (minimum 10pax maximum 50pax)
- Cooking Master Class & Tasting (minimum 10pax maximum 25pax)
- Wine Master Class (minimum 10pax maximum 20pax)
- Master of the Tongs Team Dinner Cook off (minimum 20pax maximum 40pax)
- AQUA Day Spa experiences and partner programs (minimum 10pax)
|Lily Pond Terrace||–||–||140||–||–||–||250||210|
Sofitel Noosa Pacific Resort is situated on Hastings Street and a short stroll to Noosa National Park. Approx. 30 minutes drive from Sunshine Coast Airport and approx. 90 minutes from Brisbane Airport