The largest performing arts and conference venue on the Sunshine Coast perfect for Sole-Use Conferences which require a creative theatrical venue with flexible personalised event management positioned in the stunning seaside village of Caloundra. With multiple event spaces to cater from 20 to 1100, and a reputation for delivering outstanding large dining events with theatrical pizazz!
Located in the heart of Caloundra (only 30 minutes south from the Sunshine Coast Airport and 1hr north of Brisbane), delegates will be greeted by an unspoilt coastal destination boasting accommodation options galore, vibrant cafes, restaurants, markets, unique offsite group dining locations and fresh invigorating sea air.
Nature is on the doorstep with the majestic Pumicestone Passage, a protected haven for migratory shore birds, dugong, marine turtles and dolphins. The stunning scenery is easy to explore by foot along the picturesque boardwalk which wraps around the areas beaches and pristine calm clear waterways.
With a reputation for delivering outstanding large events, the in-house Technical Team, catering department and event planners will provide friendly professional service and guide you every step of the way.
- Plenary Main Theatre (with all the theatrical aesthetics) for up to 820 delegates (inc. tiered and flat level seating) with high quality sound and lighting equipment
- Adjoining light filled exhibition/catering space to the Main Plenary
- Playhouse Theatre with tiered seating for 298pax (plus an orchestra pit)
- Expansive exhibition space with high ceilings and easy access to accommodate over 100 trade booths
- Banquet dining for up to 780 guests
- 4 fully equipped meeting/breakout spaces
- Outdoor undercover verandah perfect for pre-dinner drinks, breaks
- Large welcoming foyer areas
- On-site catering team
- In-house Technical Team and large technical inventory
- Undercover and adjacent carparking
The Events Centre offers superb in-house catering from 20 to 1000 with large 200+ Gala Dinners being the speciality. Featuring local fresh produce menus are easily customisable to suit client budgets and preferences.
A variety of unique offsite dining locations are located close-by Caloundra is home to many cafes, bars, casual and fine dining establishments.
- Beach Games and Activities Galore –limited only by your imagination
- Calm waters in walking distance – perfect for kayaking, SUP adventures, beach games
- Australia Zoo
- National Parks – many open clean and green spaces
- The Big Kart Track.
- Aussie World Theme Park.
- Pelican Waters Golf Club.
|The Main Theatre||821||300||400||320||–||–||650||652|
Located in the heart of Caloundra, the gateway to the Sunshine Coast and only one hours drive north of Brisbane and 25 minutes from the Sunshine Coast Airport.