We excel in corporate and business functions, delivering events that reflect your brand, mission and values. We ensure that your event is tailored to the number of guests in attendance, your budget and vision. Whether you are launching a new product or business, hosting an awards night, training your team, organising a conference or holding an elaborate corporate function, we will turn your event into a significant occasion that creates raving fans.
Facilities and event supplies
Ohana Kitchen & Event Co. (Private) Our Commercial Kitchen
- 15x8m – Clear Heavy-Duty Marquee
- 15 – Wooden Trestle Tables
- 12 – Round Tables
- 150 – Clear Tiffany Chairs – with or without covers
- Selection Of Fabrics, Table Cloths And Settings
- In House Florist and Event Stylist
- Outdoor Kitchen – 8x3m Marquee, with Oven, 4 flat tops, heat lamps etc
- Cutlery, Crockery, Napkins and Glassware
- Our stock list is continually growing so please enquire as we most likely will stock it.
- We can organise special activities that showcase the Sunshine Coast such as surf lessons, National Park hikes, food foraging, horse riding, go karting, skirmish, bowling, deep sea fishing, whale watching and many more
- Cruising the Noosa River – 150pax
- Entertainment (band/ DJ) on a Private property (Noosa North Shore) – 150pax
- We come to you with what you require as we offer an end to end service.
- We enjoy showcasing where we live and tailor every client’s needs, no package deals, to make a truly memorable experience
Min 10 / Max 150
- We offer a tailored menu that suits your requirements and showcases local artisan producers. All food is sustainably sourced and chosen to seasonality.
- We bring the restaurant to you, we can do stand-up canapes, or 5 courses sit down, to self service or themed food nights such as Bollywood or Mexican there are no limits.
- All food is prepped at our privately owned Commercial Kitchen to ensure quality and freshness then we arrive where your event will be.
We try and source from exclusive local suppliers for things such as wine, beer, fresh produce, dairy and seafood. As we are a more sustainably based company we love to showcase our local farmers and produces where we can.
Min 10 / Max 400
Servicing the entire Sunshine Coast from Glass House Mountains in the south to Rainbow Beach in the north.