Makepeace Island will develop programs tailored to meet organisation objectives and requirements that leave team members with a lasting impression far beyond the realms of any other reward or motivational tool.
Itineraries may incorporate activities for delegates to develop their camaraderie skills with a culinary Masterclass, fishing or tennis competitions, on island yoga or personal training sessions and a sunset cruise. Extending beyond the realms of the island, itineraries can include golf days, surfing lessons, fishing expedition, 4WD beach tours or everglades kayak tours.
- An inspiring and private location ideally suited to small corporate and incentive groups
- One of the most exclusive and unique destinations in Australia offering an unlimited and diverse variety of sights and experiences.
- Accommodation for up to 22 guests to stay and explore the island exclusively
- All inclusive packaging – meals, river transfers, on island activities and accommodation
- Local gourmet cuisine prepared by Makepeace Islands highly awarded chef Zeb Gilbert
- Flexible meeting spaces ideal for a formal boardroom configuration or relaxed theatre style venue
- Free WiFi available in accommodation and entertaining facilities
- Intimate and personalised service for each and every guest
- Twice daily housekeeping
South Villa: 1 king bed in master bedroom, King or 2 single beds in second bedroom, shared bathroom
Central Villa: 1 king bed in master bedroom, King or 2 single beds in second bedroom, shared bathroom
North Villa: 1 king bed in master bedroom, King or 2 single beds in second bedroom, shared bathroom
Island House: 4 bedrooms with twin or king bedding each bedroom with ensuite
Boathouse: 1 king bed and ensuite (stairs only access).
Despite offering total privacy and seclusion. Makepeace Island is just a few minutes from cosmopolitan Noosa’s famous beaches and restaurants.
Easily accessible from anywhere in Australia – Makepeace is located 35 minutes from the Sunshine Coast Airport, 10 minutes from Noosa Airport or a leisurely 1 hour and 30 minute coastal drive from the capital city of Brisbane.