Located directly opposite the beach and surrounded by restaurants, open air cafes and a variety of retail outlets, Mantra Mooloolaba Beach is the ideal location for your delegates to experience all the Sunshine Coast has to offer. Perfectly equipped for conference delegates, our rooms are comfortable and spacious to wind down in after an action-packed day.
- Main conference room with the ability to break down into 3 smaller rooms
- Fully equipped private boardroom seating a maximum of 10 delegates
- Landscaped upper level viewing deck allows for a range of breakout activities and offers a spectacular ocean back drop
- On-site restaurant Lemon & Thyme can provide catering
- Local production company can provide state of the art AV equipment
Relax and recharge with a sumptuous dinner under the stars on the resort’s terrace, with views over the Pacific Ocean. The perfect setting for tropical dinners and cocktail parties, the venue offers a unique dining experience with the sounds of waves rolling in.
For a revitalising start to a productive day, Mantra Mooloolaba Beach can arrange an inspirational outdoor breakfast event with a personal chef, uninterrupted ocean views and a scrumptious breakfast.
Mantra Mooloolaba Beach features 190 fully furnished one, two and three bedroom suites and penthouses each with a private balcony and sweeping ocean or garden views. Each apartment features a kitchen, spa bath, laundry facilities, wireless broadband internet and cable TV.
- Heated indoor pool
- Outdoor lagoon pool
- Change/powder rooms
- Fully equipped gymnasium
- Whirlpool Spa
- Barbeque area
- Internet lounge
Situated on the esplanade, directly opposite the beach. Brisbane Domestic and International Airport is an easy 90km drive and the Sunshine Coast Airport is just 14km away.