Flexible conference facilities with natural light cater for boutique groups up to large events of 200 delegates. Enjoy spectacular views over the golf course to Lake Weyba and the Hinterland ranges from the Sunset Lounge. The Plantation Room can be partitioned into three spaces, and there are also a number of other meeting spaces available. Noosa Springs Golf and Spa Resort’s professional conference team will coordinate all event requirements. Their primary focus is customers; striving to meet or exceed their expectations, through creativity, innovation and an unyielding commitment to excellence. Noosa Springs operates in an environmentally sustainable manner and have developed guidelines to achieve that objective.
Noosa Springs has been awarded the Best Function/Convention Centre Caterer by the Queensland Restaurant and Catering (Sunshine Coast) over six consecutive years.
- Flexible conference or function space that can be divided into two or three separate rooms
- Direct break-out access to a sprawling terrace with expansive outlook over the golf course
- Contemporary, versatile design without pillars
- Dimming light system and built-in spotlight system
- Audio visual projector and screen
- All our meeting rooms have wireless internet capability
- A comprehensive range of services available including secretarial, ADSL, broadband, AV, PA system and back of house delivery access
Self-contained luxury one and two bedroom apartments which feature fully equipped kitchens with modern appliances, King size beds – apartments can be configured to accommodate Twin/Triple/Quad share, ensuite in each bedroom (2-bedroom apartments have 2 bathrooms), Two private balconies, Air-conditioned, LCD television with DVD/CD player, washing machine and clothes dryer and undercover car park.
- 18-hole championship golf course
- World-class Spa
- 25m heated swimming pool
- Floodlit tennis centre
- Fitness centre
- Restaurant, cafe and bars
|Plantation 1 2 3||200||100||150||120||100||65||300||200|
Noosa Springs is situated just three kilometres from Hastings Street and surrounded by Noosa National Park and Lake Weyba, a 30 minute drive from Sunshine Coast Airport and approx. 90 minutes from Brisbane Airport.